Happy Taco Tuesday!!!
For dinner tonight, I made enough beef taco meat to feed a small country.
These beef tacos are so delicious and so easy to make (only 6 ingredients!). You will need ground beef (I used Organic 93/7 grass fed ground beef from Wegmans), garlic, yellow onion, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning. You can use store-bought taco seasoning or make your own. You can find my taco seasoning recipe here.
Start by heating a tablespoon of EVOO to a pan. Add the onion and garlic and saute until softened.
Add the ground beef and cook until browned. Drain the beef fat.
Add the tomato sauce and stir.
Add the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- 4 lbs. ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning (I used my homemade taco seasoning!)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add the onion and garlic and saute until softened.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned. Drain the beef fat.
- Stir in the tomato sauce.
- Add the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Serve over a salad or in tortillas. Enjoy! 🙂