Jarred salsa can be good (Trader Joe’s Chunky Salsa is my fav!), but homemade salsa is ah-mazing! You will need tomatoes (I used Roma), a white onion, a jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, lime juice (fresh squeezed is best!), salt, and pepper.
Homemade salsa is also ridiculously simple to make. Just throw all of the ingredients in your food processor and pulse!
- 6 Roma tomatoes, cored and seeded
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.