I love ranch dressing, but my body doesn’t tolerate dairy that well. You can imagine how disappointed I was when I learned that the ranch seasoning packet contains buttermilk.
My Paleo ranch seasoning is a great way to get the ranch dressing flavor without dairy and all the extra crap you see in the original ranch seasoning packet. You will need dried parsley, garlic powder, dried minced onion flakes, onion powder, dried dill weed, black pepper, dried chives. and salt.
Combine all of the seasonings in a bowl and mix until combined.
Use this ranch seasoning on my One Pan Ranch Chicken & Veggies or Ranch Smashed Potatoes.
Paleo Ranch Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. dried minced onion flakes
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. salt (I use Himalayan pink salt)
- Combine all of the seasonings in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
2 Tbsp. = 1 packet