I made buffalo chicken for lunches this week. You will need chicken breasts, ghee (clarified butter), white vinegar, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, and salt.This chicken is so easy to make! You just throw everything into your slow cooker and let it do all of the work 🙂When it’s done, shred the chicken with a fork (it should fall apart very easily!) and mix with the sauce.I usually eat this buffalo chicken on top of a salad with my Paleo ranch dressing. I also prepped my salads for the week, so all I have to do is grab one in the morning and go.
- 6 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups hot sauce
- 1/2 cup ghee (clarified butter)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork and mix with the sauce.